Hello dear friends! Life has been very busy and eventful this summer! I have yet to catch up with all of you but please do know that I am always thinking of you. Most days, I am sharing on Instagram and would love to connect with you there. I hope you had a wonderful summer and are ready to move on to autumn because I have so much to share.
If you love all things romantic, no doubt you love roses too!! I buy them every chance I get. And while at my local Trader Joe's this week, I came across these stunning Berry Pink ones which were a steal for only $5.99. Not your typical rose shade at your local market. This luxurious color brings such richness and intensity.
So I set-up my camera and began to capture their delicate beauty in photographs. I just can't imagine anything more captivating and romantic than this. I am thrilled to be sharing these pretty images with you today.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Thank you for stopping by.
I hope you have a fabulous and beautiful weekend.
Janet






0 Yorumlar