Papa and I had a nice and quiet new year's eve, I am amazed we made it to midnight lol usually we are fast a sleep long before midnight lol ya know , one on one side of the living room and one on the other in our favourite seat both snoozing, pathetic sometimes lol !
Sundays are our rest day so that is what we are doing now, just puttering around doing our own thing ! We have no snow left now due to all the rain and milder weather we have been having, but it is soon changing once again, the wind has a bite to it again and it has been snowing light flurries but nothing has stayed, I much prefer snow on the ground when its mild, Miggy gets pretty mucky when she goes out side, she's a typical country scruff of a dog, rolls, digs and eats just about everything she can find, practically have to hose her down to let her in. We hope everyone had a wonderful New years eve and have a great weekend ! Catch ya on the flip side !

0 Yorumlar