Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lots of Chippy Goodness

Happy Sunday.  I thought I would share some little changes in my dining room with spring cleaning and getting ready for summer.  I wanted to bring in my love of gardening to the inside decor.


I found a new spot for this chippy white chair until I can take her outside to the garden this summer.



I wanted to show you the Madonna and rosaries I got on my trip to Massachusetts.

I loved this old french bottle with the Madonna on it.  I also found a sweet rosary at Nesting the shop in Concord, Ma.



The bottle was so pretty and the little angel wings I had gotten awhile back from 
Rosemary at Villa Barnes.  


I have hung my spring love birds cage on the old windows dividing the kitchen from the dining room.


Rehung my Honey 4 Sale sign over the old chippy windows and added a wreath and bird to the sign for a summer look.





As many of you know I love my old vintage bike that I just redid the flower bike basket for summer.  

I used this old foot board with chalk paint to hang my garden hat and garden basket .  I love that I can change up the sign with chalk.

I love bringing a little bit of my summer garden inside the house.

My old garden boots that I painted a light yellow and put daisy's in them and a cute little robins nest.
I recently found this old picket fence piece and brought it in to put in front of the mirror on my mantel for summer.

My wreath with the robins nest hangs on the old picket fence.  I love bringing the feel of summer into the house.  I am getting excited to start the outdoor flower garden and mixing in old vintage pieces with the flowers.  Just waiting on our midwest weather to stay warm enough to start outside gardening.
Hope you have a great start to the week ahead.
Thanks for your visit.
Kris
:)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar