It's Thursday morning and we're two sleeps into life in Townsville and the new house. God blessed us on moving day, as there was rain all around us during the almost four hours of loading the removalist van, and 90 minutes of unloading at the Townsville house later that day, but it never fell.
During the drive between Charters Towers and Townsville we had rain, but not a drop fell from the sky whilst furniture and boxes were loaded and unloaded.
Thank you Lord!
Mr E has already begun his new teaching position, so his nights have been busy carting boxes into the house for me to unpack. On Tuesday night after the moving van left we did what we could for a few hours, then showered, changed, and headed off on the bike to the monthly Ulysses branch meeting before a meal at a wonderful pizza restaurant that served the best gluten free pizza bases!
Wednesday morning we woke to no food in the house so I sent Mr E off to work with advice to grab something on the way, whilst I wrote a shopping list and headed off to the huge local supermarket.
By the time he came home from work I had filled the pantry, fridge, and freezer, and our first meal together in the new home was being prepared...
A juicy steak was added, and our simple meal was complete.
This morning (Thursday) I've packed his lunch for work, and so, the natural rhythm of the working week has begun.
Sophie has settled beautifully....
Bob-the-dog is not enjoying the humidity and wouldn't smile for a photo. Blossom will be moving home with us in another week and as she is his real owner I think there will be much tail-wagging ahead for him. I'm so glad we had him clipped before we moved.
Today, with all the boxes unpacked, I'll begin finding permanent homes for everything, and I may just grab an hour after lunch to relax with a wee bit of stitching.
Have a wonderful day in your world too!
Hugs
Jenny
xx

0 Yorumlar