The McCain campaign thought they couldn’t top their great idea of placing Sen. McCain in front of lime green background for that god-awful speech a few weeks back, but this week, when they came up with the bright idea of posing a man who looks like cottage cheese, in the cheese aisle of a grocery store, they knew they could indeed top themselves.
Then yesterday while Senator Obama made a speech in front of a 200,000 people in Germany, the same McCain geniuses placed Senator McCain in front of a German restaurant here in the US. It was lame and sort of pathetic.
Umm, I’m just a frisky feline, but even I know bad ideas when I see them. These guys need to get a copy of Campaigning for Dummies.
Have a great weekend with your best buddies
Sincerely,
Fred the Cat (the cat who loves you guys!)

0 Yorumlar