I can feel and smell it all around , spring is in the air every sight and every sound , snow is melting on the ground , buds are popping all around , birds are singing spring time songs , oh spring is in the air , happy critters every where , spring is in the air , geese are flying over head , spring is in the air have a skip in my walk , spring is in the air sun set stays up later for us all , Oh I know how it feels , to have spring nipping at my heels , oh spring is in the air !
Again I apologise for the shaking , all were taken the other day !
Welcome again to our back yard bird sanctuary !
The song of the Cardinal in this video above is his spring mating song he has two songs !
I took the videos of the birds mainly to get their sounds but watching them is fun .
Today it is cloudy and chilly , but spring is still in the air !
Until next time hope you have a good day !
Now that it is March , Spring is around the corner !
Thanks For Popping By !
Country Gal

0 Yorumlar