Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Turn Stash Into Cash! Challenge

Firstly a warm welcome to Jill C, my new follower :) I think I have an anonymous new follower too...hello!

I fancied doing a challenge so have decided to Turn Stash Into Cash!  I have been crafting for well over 25 years and have accumulated loads of stuff which needs using up.  There is a tower full of 'useful stuff'' .....


Wool and yarn are tucked into a corner of the living room.....


And there is 'stuff'' in the darkest recesses......


I have plastic boxes of yarn in the spare wardrobe too so seriously need to have a clear out.

The plan is to:

a) Make things to sell either at craft fairs or on eBay
b) Sell surplus craft items on eBay
c) Give excess stock to my favourite charity shop

I will record on here any money that I make but equally any money that I spend because I know I will need card blanks, adhesive, gems and ribbon at some stage to complete certain projects.  I will, however, try to use up before spending (I want to spend as little as possible, obviously)  The challenge will run for at least 6 months.  Here goes.... :)

Thanks so much to all the people who commented on my last post. I am still in shock.  Good news, however, SiL is enjoying the challenge of his new job even though he has not yet received a penny from the company nor an official contract of employment :/  He now has 'Man Flu' but has gone into work anyway ;)

Thanks so much for popping in. Stay safe x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar