
I'm knee-deep in sequins, frosting and hundreds & thousands. Miss M-7 is celebrating her birthday tomorrow with 22 of her little friends. She has chosen "Fancy Nancy" (see above) as a theme, hence the household has embraced all things glittery for the next 24 hours.
Strawberry mousse with whipped cream and fairy sprinkles, cupcakes with silver cachous, fairy bread, pink lemonade and marshmallows are on the menu. It's so much fun, I'm actually loving every minute of the preparations (except for maybe the cleaning up the house part).
I was tempted to grab one of the dozens of feather boas lying around the house and wrap it around myself while a did the vacuuming. In fact, I still just might. I'd better get stuck into it....it takes so much longer to do everything when you're twirling and your feather boa keeps on getting stuck in cupboard doors.

0 Yorumlar