(R.H.) "Who ate my cookies?"
(Dewena) "I didn't eat your cookies."
(R.H.) "Well, I know I had two left."
(Dewena) "It wasn't me."
(R.H.) "Why don't we make some of your grandmother's cookies?"
(Dewena) "I'm paying bills, but I'll get you the recipe."
(R.H.) "Hey, we can blog about it!"
(Dewena) "Okay, I'll take the pictures, but you're still making the cookies."
(R.H.) "Have you ever heard the story of the Little Red Hen?"
(Dewena) "Yes, but I'm the one who knows where the recipe is."
Grandma's Cookies
1) Cream together 1 cup Crisco All Vegetable Shortening with 2 cups sugar in mixer.
2) Beat in 2 large eggs.
3) Stir in 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract.
4) In separate bowl stir together 3 cups flour with 2 teaspoons baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
5) Stir flour mixture into creamed mixture and mix well.
6) Stir in 1 cup coconut.
7) Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet, dip fork into milk and crisscross cookie, mashing down.
8) Bake at 350 degrees F. for 13-15 minutes.
"Empty?! You took all the cookies!"
"They were trying to get out of the jar...Cookies get claustrophobia too, you know!"
Charles M. Schulz



0 Yorumlar